- Breaking Bad. I'm completely addicted. Not to the blue (obviously), but to Heisenberg and the whole dang crew. So much so that I am now proud but also a little ashamed to say I am officially up to date and ready to watch the last two episodes in real time with the rest of the BB addicts out there. I'm feeling a tad nervous though that I'm getting overly attached. My heart breaks a little and I tend to mourn like I've lost loved ones when I finish a great series of books or shows. The moral of Breaking Bad
- Pup Adventures. I have a new walking pal! His name is Scout, and he is a four-month-old bundle of cute...and perhaps a little bit of naughty every now and then. My friend Kristin recently landed an unexpected new job, thus filling my afternoons with endless adventure with her fur baby. Scout and I pride ourselves on mastering the sit, stay, and come this week with a Cheerio treat at the end. It has been so miserably hot here still, our walks usually involve me sweating to near death and daydreaming about a cool, fall afternoon walk together in our hopefully very near future.
- Better buy stock in JoAnn's. I've been doing some serious crafting lately. Here is my latest favorite - old house keys turned into sparkly Christmas ornaments! I'm really looking forward to taking the time each holiday season to think of the memories we made in each home.
- Viva Las Vegas. We are officially booked for a trip to Vegas to celebrate the 21st birthday of Miss Meredith Witt on New Year's Eve. Not too shabby of a way to end an incredible year for us. 2013, you've been a pretty good one so far.
- Pizza Stone Cookies? Yep. You heard me right. I believe Brad's quote was, "You have officially mastered the chocolate chip cookie." A friend suggested I bake my next batch on our new Pampered Chef pizza stone. Why have we been missing out on the perfect cookies all these years?! Try it. I dare you.
Oh, except for one more thing.
Wedding thank you notes are consuming/ruining my life.
Happy weekend everyone!