- Picture perfect proposals...check!
- Brand new "cool jewels you got from your school" at Ring Weekend...check!
- Cards revealing the next big adventure at branch and post night...check and check!
- Gorgeous dresses at 100th Night...check!
- That first hug on the field of Michie Stadium amidst the joyous chaos of graduation day
Brad and I just spent 100th Night weekend with some of our West Point family at an adorably yellow farmhouse in the Catskills about an hour upstate. To sum up the success of our weekend, for the first time the comradery I just described really sunk in for me. There were many laughs, many toasts to the final countdown, and many favorite West Point stories shared. Throw in just a few awkward moments as we crammed 15 people into one average sized hot tub and I'd say we did 100th Night perfectly.
One more shared experience among these friends: we have all felt that our anticipated graduation date would never come. Well it is definitely coming now, full speed ahead! It is hard to believe that we have just one big event (the main event!) left to go. My photo albums are just about full to capacity with our own firstie year pictures that were only daydreams not too long ago.
Michie Stadium --- May 25, 2013 --- 87 days from today.
So looking forward to that first hug, Bradford.
Our home away from home
(Less than) 100 days to go!